You won't be able to use all of the cool functionality that we have built into GolfCamHD, though you will still be able to get a great practice session in. GolfCamHD will transform your game.
*note: not all options can be accessed by manual operation.
1) Press the record button on the home screen.
This will take you to the capture screen.
2) Touch "Set a Session" at the top of your screen to set the session.
3) Set your club by touching the "Club" button.
A scrolling menu will provide you with club selections. A scrolling menu will provide you with club selections.
4) Start recording by pressing the shutter button.
We recommend placing the golf ball in front of the camera before starting your first recording. This helps with learning body placement for best video results.
5) Step in front of the camera and address the ball.
6) Swing away.
7) Stop recording by pressing the shutter button.
You have just recorded your first HD golf video